All subscriptions include (unless otherwise stated) Tennis Auckland, Tennis New Zealand affiliation fees, GST, lots of play and tons of fun!
18 years and over. Full playing rights. $380/year or $34.67/month.
Loyalty Senior Member
Senior for 8 years not playing interclub. $300/year or $28/month.
Midweek Senior/Club Night Member
Playing rights until 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. Also ideal for members who wish to frequently attend Club Nights, but don’t want to commit to a full senior membership.
$230/year or $22.17/month.
Senior with full time Student ID. $230/year or $22.17/month.
Two seniors at the same address. $680/year or $59.67/month.
All family members living at one address. $750/year or $65.50/month.
Senior with no playing rights apart from helping a Junior on the court till 5:30pm. $50/year
Affiliated to the club but not an active tennis player. $30/year.
Senior Out of Towner Member
Seniors living more than 100km from club. $230/year or $22.17/month.
Under 18 years of age at 1 September. Junior interclub provided. Use of the courts Monday to Friday until 5.30pm, and weekends when available. Weekly Junior Club Nights in Terms Four and One with Coach. Juniors must be a member to receive coaching. $115/year or $65 if only one term.
Junior Premium Member
Under 18 years of age with full Senior playing rights. Any coaching is additional and payable to the coaches. $230/year or $22.17/month.
Terms and Conditions
- The member agrees that their contact details will be stored on their membership database and that telephone and email addresses only may be available to club members for club purposes only. Membership information will not be shared with any other party.
- Generally there are no refunds provided due a change in mind by the member. That said, if unusual circumstances have arisen (i.e injury etc), then do contact the manager on email@example.com and we can talk through sorting something out. If for any reason a refund is due, refunds will be made as soon as practicable, but in any event within 5 working days.
- You should receive a welcome letter with details around the club and your membership (i.e accessing the court booking system and gate codes etc) within 5 working days of your membership being approved by the committee. Please do contact the manager on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received this information within the first week.
Monthly Payments Terms & Conditions
- Your credit card will be charged each month.
- There is a $3 per month convenience fee charged for this service.
Payment by Direct Credit to our Bank Account
Account Number: 12-3073-0117879-00
Please include your name in the payment details.
Bring a Friend and get a $50 bar tab
Introduce a friend to the club and receive $50 bar tab when a senior sign ups or $10 bar tab when a junior signs up.
Please note: There is a late payment fee for membership renewal not completed by the last day of September. Please see the membership form for details. This late payment fee is not applicable to new members.