Following the Government’s recent announcement, Auckland will be at Alert Level 3 from 11:59pm Tuesday 21 September for two weeks.
Members are able to use our courts during this time under the following criteria/guidelines:
- Bubble play only
- The clubhouse remains closed at all times
- No coaching
- Social distancing of at least 2m between different bubbles
- Every person must sign in using the COVID tracer app
- Pre-booking the courts is a must
- Use hand sanitiser
- Play will only be operating during daylight hours – there will be no foodlights.
Keep scanning, wash hands and we will update in due course.