- This event has passed.
Working Bee 2013
August 25, 2013 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sunday 25th August, 9.00 am
We need your help. Let’s tidy up the club for the new season!
Morning tea will be provided.
Please let Stephen know on email firstname.lastname@example.org or txt 021 856 582.
Cannot make 9.00 am?
Please join us when you can.
Can help with any of the jobs before 25th?
Yes, please and thank you! Just let Stephen know which ones you will do please.
What needs to be done?
- Courts – sweep and collect rubbish, particularly courts 3 and 6
- Courts – spray moss killer
- Gaps under court fencing in corners of courts 3 and 6
- Replace the net winder mechanism on court 2
- Hedge / tree trimming around all courts, including tree at side of court 1 and tree next to club house front door
- Clear garden rubbish from under trees, including back car park
- Cut down small tree in corner of back car park
- Tidy up back car park, including around rear of clubhouse – plants, weeds, rubbish
- Tidy up front car park, including around front of clubhouse and drive – plants, weeds, rubbish
- Paint fence in back car park
- Clean bar shelves & glasses
- Clean kitchen, including fridge and oven
- Clean windows
- Scrub mens showers
- Clean barbeque
- Fix front door and door to table tennis room (both doors stick at side or bottom)
- Fix latch on mens toilet cubicle door
Please bring gloves and basic garden tools such as brushes and rakes especially if working outside. Some tools will also be provided.